Testicular Cancer Community
252 Members

Cancer anxity

Im 37 when i was 16 i got operated on right testicle for liquid i think then when i was 22 i went to get my testicles checked out felt pain on one doc told me it looked okay and gave me an ultrasound never went. Went again 3 or 5 years ago felt sometimes pain on right testicle doc checked tgem both said it looked good and said i was fine. Now i havent been too get them checked in 3 or 5 years have appointment in 2 days worried if cancer its too late and has spread. I dont feel any lumps really scared would i be dead by now if cancer spread? Right one has been a little bigger since i got the operation please help?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sorry that I am just now seeing your post and I hope that your appointment went well.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize