Large Spherical object next to Testicle and can be moved

So I’ve had this for a while now, basically there’s this big spherical ball next to my right testicle, it’s bigger than the testicle itself, it’s firm and it’s spherical just like a ball, I can push it into my groin, and slightly move it, sometimes it’s there and sometimes I can’t see it. I’m afraid it’s some sort of cancer and I’m worried,

FYI: I’m 17 and never had sex however I do masturbate
If your symptoms persist, see your doctor who can take a more detailed history, perform a physical exam, and order a scrotal ultrasound if necessary.

You are reading content posted in the Testicular Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.