Testicular Cancer Community
253 Members

Left testicle sore and grew large overnight

I was masterbaiting one night and then about a couple hours later I woke up in pain my left testicle was aching then it was sore for the next day, the day after it calmed down a bit but still hurt and my left testicle grew to a large size. It doesn't hurt as much when I lay down or don't move around. Also I'm 17.
COMMUNITY LEADER
There could be any number of things going on but your symptoms definitely don't sound normal. The best thing to do is to have a doctor take a look at you and hopefully, do a scrotal ultrasound to see what may be happening.  
Agree. Scrotal ultrasound would be prudent. You need to rule out acute testicular torsion or epididymo-orchitis.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.