~~ WELCOME to ANOTHER TWIST at the TGIF THYROID PUB~~

Good Morning/Good Evening!! (where ever you are!!)

Welcome to the Pub. What a conversation piece this photo is!! Definately can relate this one on thyroid treament hey??  

So what's everyone's thoughts here?.............. What going on?

(AR .... you may need to slip on a pair of these shoes tonite to play)   LOL just kidding buddy.

So how is eveyone's week ending? Mine has been non stop. I feel like   I'M   going to the prom!!!! ---- not my son.

I am flying around - dishing out money left and right............ for what????? ... I know ....I know....... his memories!!!!

AND......... my other son's digging into my wallet too!!! Geez....... when will it end.  (I'm pretty tight with cash - so this really stresses me out!!)

So LIVE - LOVE and LAUGH at the Pub tonite!!        I hope to sneek on once in a while.

Have fun my friends and please welcome all new comers. Can never have enough friends that can relate!!!   Right??

Here's a quote I found....

"Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died!"
- Erma Bombeck -

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If them were my shoes my ankles would be Kankles. I have the weakest ankles ever!!! HA HA HA. I would walk off and BOOM the bone would all slide into the shoe and BOOM KANKLES.

I decided toahve me a drink last night too. It was good. I for some reason just do not feel like food!!!! OKAY no I am not taking up drinking. But Food has no appeal to me. Is that weird?

Come one UTAH momma we will ahve to go for a horse ride!!!! I will get the old one th at is the SAFEST ONE OF ALL for you so you can have a great 1st time ride!!!! I use to teach riding.

RQ
Helpful - 0
DO WE PREFER OLDER DOCS or the YOUGER ONEs????????? How many of you have a different preference? OKAY NOT one that looks so good you forgot you have thyroid issues~~~!  THen age just does not matter. But really???? What do you think?
Rodeo Queen
Helpful - 0
The booze is in the blender...

It's Jimmy Buffet night!!
I've got my flowery shirt and tinfoil straw hat, and there are Margaritas for EVERYONE!
Helpful - 0
Older is wiser.
Younger is smarter.
Middle-aged is experienced.

Go for smart and experienced.
Helpful - 0
Jimmy Buffet night, eh? Barkeep! Add a cheeseburger to my tab.
Helpful - 0
It's like paradise.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Disorders Community