~~ WELCOME to ANOTHER TWIST at the TGIF THYROID PUB~~

Good Morning/Good Evening!! (where ever you are!!)

Welcome to the Pub. What a conversation piece this photo is!! Definately can relate this one on thyroid treament hey??  

So what's everyone's thoughts here?.............. What going on?

(AR .... you may need to slip on a pair of these shoes tonite to play)   LOL just kidding buddy.

So how is eveyone's week ending? Mine has been non stop. I feel like   I'M   going to the prom!!!! ---- not my son.

I am flying around - dishing out money left and right............ for what????? ... I know ....I know....... his memories!!!!

AND......... my other son's digging into my wallet too!!! Geez....... when will it end.  (I'm pretty tight with cash - so this really stresses me out!!)

So LIVE - LOVE and LAUGH at the Pub tonite!!        I hope to sneek on once in a while.

Have fun my friends and please welcome all new comers. Can never have enough friends that can relate!!!   Right??

Here's a quote I found....

"Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died!"
- Erma Bombeck -

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah. I'm gone too.
Later
Helpful - 0
PARTY POOPERS!!!! Okay I am going to bed hubby think I am not only a cancer patient but I am a internet junkie!!! I may be both but I have nothing else to do! HA HA HA! LIFE huh take it with a grain of salt. Smile, be happy and love!!! oh yeah and LIVE!!! Use what you can and do not worry about what is OUT of your control!!!! BE positive nad look ahead. Look at all the positive stuff the mind is apowerful thing!!!!

CHEER!!!! (PASSED OUT)
POOF!
Rodeo Queen
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Disorders Community