Thyroid Disorders Community

Endocrinologist in SE Michigan?

Does anyone have any recommendations for an excellent endocrinologist - or other doctor that gets the whole thyroid thing - in southeast Michigan, preferably the Detroit area?  I hope to be getting a referral from my ENT next week, but I'd appreciate any other insight.  Thanks!
Just sent PM with info.  To access, just click on your name and then on your personal page, click on messages.
Wondering if my doc is on your Michigan list, can you help me out with that? Just saw him for my very first visit with an endo. Thanks.