Hearing, eye sight fading hard time breathing HELP

I have been having issues for the past year but docotors have not been able to figure out whats wrong. some times when im sleeping i will wake up out of sleep and my chest area will hurt then all of a sudden I have a hard time breathing almost like I cant breathe at all, that has happened about 5 times or so. But today when i woke up I felt that issue, i got up and a few minutes later My hearing and eyesight started to slowly fade away at the same time, it was really scary I have never had this happen before so im concerned. I layed down and about 5 minutes later my eyesight and hearing came back fully. I have blood pressure problems so i thought that could be the issue but my blood pressure and heart rate where in perfect range. If anyone has any ides on what this could be that would be great. thanks
Sorry to read, of your experiences, and hope you feel better soon.  As for waking up during sleep you shared.  I've experienced the symptoms from Acid relux & Ashtma on different occassions.  

But never had hearing/eyesight symptoms, from waking.    

The only way to really know for sure, is to be evaluated by a doctor.  Visit a doctor and let us know how your doing.  

Good luck to you !!    
yah it is really weird i woke up with chest pain but then after i got up after about 5 minutes my vision and hearing started to fade away
I would continue to have this looked into.  I could sit here all day and speculate 'could bes...' but it wouldn't help anyway.  One dr you might try is an ophthalmologists.  That's an eye dr, not vision, but eyes.

Good luck.
yah i am going to get this looked into its just that my doctor has tried so many different test and he can never find out anything. its frustrating.
I'll bet.  It sounds scary too.  I don't think a referral is needed to see an opthalmologist.

Good luck.
Yah its crazy

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Disorders Community