Thyroid Disorders Community

Reading thyroid panel

I am not sure what to make of my test results. I have been having a lot of issues that I was told were probably due to my thyroid and so I had some blood work done. My skin and hair is dyer than ever. I have gained 20-25lbs in 6-7 weeks and I am just so tired and unmotivated all the time. I am really big into health and fitness so at first I thought I messed up my metabolism and so in trying to rebuild it I assumed that I threw off my hormones and it would slowly level out and I would be able to lose the weight. I have been working on my metabolism 6+ weeks now and still nothing. I am now even eating at / around my BMR and still slowly gaining weight.

My results were:

T4 Free                            1.05 ng/dL

TSH                                 2.350 uIU/mL

Thyroglobulin, antibody   <1.0 IU/mL

TPO                                   10 IU/mL

Triidothyronine, free           2.6 pg/mL
To better answer your post, we need to know the reference ranges for those tests, as shown on the lab report.  What symptoms do you have besides those listed above?