Thyroid Disorders Community

Should I switch to Armour?

I had a TT and RAI in 2011 (3.5cm follicular nodule), fortunately I have been clean since then.  I'm on 225mg of synthroid.  I've had severe fatigue, brain fog, lack of focus and motivation.  Recently my GP added Vitamin D, B-6, and B-12, and I've eliminated caffeine, and I am feeling better.  My most recent labs:
TSH=0.116
Free T4 = 1.56 [0.82-1.77]
Free T3=3.5 [2.0-4.4]
RT3= 24 [9.2-24.1]

Endo #1 says my labs are perfect, don't switch, it could suppress TSH too much and affect cancer treatment, symptoms must be related to depression or something non-thyroid.

Endo #2 says switch to 120mg Armour, titrate the dose to keep TSH low and manage symptoms.

So the question is - should I stay the course on synthroid, or switch to Armour?

Thanks.