Thyroid Disorders Community

are muscle cramps a symptom of inadequate thyroid levels?

I am hypothyroid (Hashimoto's) for 20+ years. Have been on levothyroxine 0.125 mg for past several years with good results.  I started taking Alpha-Lipoic Acid one year ago for neuropathy and I understand that may impact my thyroid levels.  My last TSH was in March 2014 and it was 0.32.
Over past month, there has been a noticeable increase in fatigue, muscle cramps in legs, forearms and abdomen.  
Are these symptoms of inadequate thyroid levels?  
Yes, they can be.  If you will post your thyroid related test results and reference ranges shown on the lab report we can give you a better assessment.