Thyroid Disorders Community

thyroid cancer treatment

i was looking for a treatment want to know how much it costs for X amount of grams.
where do i go to get such a treatment, i'm very confused do i buy it online?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I'm not sure what cancer treatment you are trying to find, but I doubt very seriously that you will be able to buy it online.

You should talk to your doctor or endocrinologist - whichever is handling your case to get a prescription for medication.  

Thyroid cancer is, typically, treated by removing the thyroid, or Radioactive Iodine (RAI), which destroys the thyroid. From what I've seen, thyroid removal is the first choice of treatment.