Transplants Community
462 Members

Retinal Detachment and short sightedness

Dear Doctor,
I was short-sighted innately. At the age of 18 I had retinal detachment of my right eye. At that time the vision of both of my eyes was  -15. After operation my vision was not restored. Moerover, day by day I lost it completely until my right eye became blind. Since  I  live, study and work wiht only one left eye. Currently the vision of my left eye is -24 and I am  afraid much to become blind. I will appreciate very much if you could let me know if it is possible to restore the retina and vision of my right eye and to stop the growth of short-sightedness of my left eye, or in general how I can treat my eyes.
Thank you very much.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.