What is the success rate on liver/kidney transplants for patients w/ hyperoxaluria?

My 14 year old sister has had primary hyperoxaluria her whole life. She has been taking medication for it her whole life but constantly produces kidney stones and has frequent kidney stone attacks. We were told a few days ago that she is in kidney failure and will need a liver AND kidney transplant. This disorder is so rare that I have trouble finding answers to specific questions online. I am wondering if this is a risky procedure and/or there are any other options out there for her?

You are reading content posted in the Transplants Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.