TWW and ovulation question

Ladies I need a bit of advice? I got a pos OPK yesterday and af is due two weeks this sunday. When do I start the TWW? This is my first month of ttc. How long after the pos OPK should I keep bd'ing to makesure I dont miss the Ovulation?
I'm sorry but is there a place where I could look up all of the abbrevations?  I'm clueless as to what OPK, and TWW stands for.  Could you please tell me?
I have ard some ladies say where you can find the abbrevations but  cant remember where. OPK is ovulation predictor and TWW is Two Week Wait so after ovulating unti period arrives or BFP  big fat positive on a pregnancy test :)
The TTW starts the day after O...hope this helps
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Trying to conceive Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.