fertibella

has anyone tried fertibella and if so did it work for u? can i start my first month bottle now even though i am not on my period?
i ve never heard of it?
IT DONT WORK N THEY WILL KEEP CHARING YOUR CREDIT CARD IF U ORDER IT OFF THEIR WEBSITE(Thumbs DOWN)
Hi I tried it last May and no I did not get my BFP but it did help me 2 Ovulate and as far as the billing I had no problems they tell u that u have 2 cancel before the 30days or yes they will charge u but that is because they assume u want 2 keep receiving the product. So I cant say that I would recommend using it but at the same time I dont think it would hurt, and if u have any more questions please feel free 2 ask :-) SSBD
what is fertibella. its a pill?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Trying to conceive Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.