Sounds like a touch of food poisoning. Try to eat a pickle - then get to the doctors office. They will have to determine what kind of poison caused it to treat it.
Sometimes vinegar will help - but if it's e Coli, you need to see a doctor ASAP
thank you very much for your answer im gonna try that , but as i said i had the neck and head dizziness and fainting problem before the poisoning this one just made it worst
If you can't touch your chin to your chest it could be meningitis! See a doctor ASAP