Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Fatique & thinglling sensation

Dear Sir,
I had very bad fatique in all over my body specially @ my mouth, ven i open the mouth sound is comming . and Nerves are paining @ my head, and thinglling sensation in teeth & left shoulder these symptoms are from 4 months kindly suggest me y its happens? really me totaly worried , plz give some suggetions .....

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You probably have TMJ with involvement of the sternocleidomastoid muscle. You have to press on muscles of your face to look for sore points. To get some relief you can try massaging the sore muscles.  Then massage these points with short strokes. To massage the masseter muscles on each side of your jaw, place your thumb inside your mouth and squeeze the thick muscle in your cheek with your fingers. To massage the jaw muscles inside your mouth, use your index finger to probe and massage these spots. Massaging the muscles does not help every one. Also if the procedure is nor correct, then it can further aggravate the problem.
Moist heat or cold packs on the face, vitamin supplements, or biofeedback are useful for some people. Usually people find a method that brings relief by trial and error. Consult an ENT specialist.
You must consult a well trained Neuromuscular Dentist for an evaluation. You will need to get a CBCT or a 3D CT Scan done.  This will give the position of your TMJ concyles in relation to the ear. A more posterior placement can cause dizziness for some patients. Also, it is important to evaluate whether additionally you have elongated, calcified Stylomandibular Ligaments. This can cause pain while bending the neck and turning.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!