Hi I am 25 years old. Here are my symptoms.
1. I have been loosing hair since i was 18-19yrs old. now its almost gone, the entire top section.
2. I have been having male boobs since i remember (around 6-7 grade i think). I have had a normal body weight. during the course of time my body weight has fluctuated from above normal to less than normal but even then the boobs remained the same. I have tried going to gym for almost a year but with no use.. I felt the boobs as it is became harder and not shrink. I have seen male boobs of fat people but mine looks more like an actual boob(perky) and bigger than many girls. its very embarassing
3. I have a small penis. I feel like it stopped growing after i was 17-18yrs old. its just 4inch fully hard.
4. I am very emotional compared to my friends.
5. Mood swings. I get depressed very easily sometimes.
6. I feel my bones are week too. I once slipped from a standing position and broke my arm. even now when i hav small fights with my friends and when i get hit in my hands (not too strong blow) it pains a lottt.
Are these symptoms all related to harmone imbalance?. I tested for testosterone level 5years back and it seemed normal. what is wrong with me?.
Please help me out guys.