Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.3k Members

Hello urgent

Hello I have been having serious cause for concern. About a year ago I had the lymph nodes under my jaw swell up off and on I came to the conclusion that because I usually have swollen gum and tooth ache I assumed my body was fighting off an infection. Late last year I noticed I was ill I had malaria and fever blisters and my lymph nodes in both sides of my jaw was swollen and under directly under my chin. The malaria is gone the lymph nodes gone and I felt better for a while. Recently I started having serious bowel movement issues direah). Low grade fever pagches on my tongue rashes appear at different locations throughout my body cough dry throat , general itches,running nose that come off and on. The part that is dreaming me out is that there is no Lymph nodes this time don't know it that's is normal. Also Jst to add I had a scan recently and was told u have a fatty liver. Pls I need help really freaking out
1 Responses
17216667 tn?1454655695
Hi Ojone
When i read your Question it makes me first aware of your deprssion about your situation. It looks to me that you have a certain Hepatites please read this http://www.hepb.org/hepb/abc.htm
Your Syndrome can have many reason but I also would advice that you get your Blud testet for HIV and TB http://www.webmd.com/lung/understanding-tuberculosis-basics

if you follow this and you are clear than we take the next step
You not alone ok
in Friendship
Jimmy
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.