Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

High Blood Pressure + blood flushed hands

I have a very strange set of symptoms that my doctor has not been able to correctly diagnose. I am 49 yr old white male. I have been on Synthroid for 10+ years for hypothyroid and currently my thryroid is producing too much despite being on 150mgs. I have previously been diagnosed with Raynaud's phenomenon. Recently (10 months) my blood pressure has been high 140/90.  I am in good health and exercise and eat right and don't smoke. However, the last few weeks, I have been experiencing dizziness + blood flushing to my hands and mild internal pains in my arms when this occurs.

I'm concerned that this is circulatory and might be a precursor to a coronary event.
A related discussion, Circulatory? Help was started.