Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Undiagnosed for 2 years and confused.

For the past 2 years, I am having moderate ache in the left groin region, and mild burning in the perineum (just behind the testicles) which worsens while sitting.  Doctors say it is not Prostatitis, Epidiymitis, etc, and all the tests taken are normal or negative.    

However, there is very small in the inguinal region found during a scan.    The spine specialist, orthopedic and urologists are saying it is not causing the pain, and an infection or injury be present with the same size of swelling for 2 years, continued it is quite normal that some people will have mild swelling in the inguinal region.  

When I asked the doctor again and again, they are telling they already answered me saying an infection in the lymph with a swelling, can't sit in the same place for 2 years, they are saying it will spread to other places causing serious health issues.   Since I'm perfectly fine other than this pain, may be the reason why they are ruling out infection.
Is their view on infection in lymph node will spread to other lymphs or parts and not localized?
I had that. LOL. What you likely have is non-specific urethritis of the urethral bulb. Mine lasted a couple years also. My problem was certain drinks were irritating the lining of my urethra. Needless to say you can get pain and soreness during ejaculation from this. The cause of my problem was V8 vegetable juice. I suggest you start drinking ONLY water, and eat absolutely nothing spicy! Good Luck.