Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.2k Members

dizzy spells with pins and needles

I keep getting funny feelings in my head then all of a sudden I get like a whoosh through my whole body and tonight got pins and needles in my fingers my head feels fuzzy afterwards, this can happen a few times in quick succession then nothing for a couple of weeks.  I am not sure if this has anything to do with it but my legs are also quite painful (possibly veins ) does anyone have any idea of what is going on.
Many thanks
1 Responses
The first thing you should do is get referred to a good neurologist to diagnose your problem.

Bring with you to the neurologist a history of:

what you have experienced (describe in detail)
how long you've had the pain
how painful it has been

The neuorlogist will give you a nerve conduction study and after that may refer you to a MRI of the spine and head, from where nerve problems in the hand and legs start.

Once you get the appointment with the neurologist you're in good hands.

Do NOT delay the appointment just because you have a few days or even weeks of no pain.

Your body is sending you a message to investiagate this issue.
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.