Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

dizzy spells with pins and needles

I keep getting funny feelings in my head then all of a sudden I get like a whoosh through my whole body and tonight got pins and needles in my fingers my head feels fuzzy afterwards, this can happen a few times in quick succession then nothing for a couple of weeks.  I am not sure if this has anything to do with it but my legs are also quite painful (possibly veins ) does anyone have any idea of what is going on.
Many thanks
The first thing you should do is get referred to a good neurologist to diagnose your problem.

Bring with you to the neurologist a history of:

what you have experienced (describe in detail)
how long you've had the pain
how painful it has been

The neuorlogist will give you a nerve conduction study and after that may refer you to a MRI of the spine and head, from where nerve problems in the hand and legs start.

Once you get the appointment with the neurologist you're in good hands.

Do NOT delay the appointment just because you have a few days or even weeks of no pain.

Your body is sending you a message to investiagate this issue.