Looks like you are allergy to something.
Possible a skin rash.
Don't need to worry about it, as it's not serious.
Just go to doctor, will give you a cream.
Get better soon.
thank you i had some other friends of mine tell me it looked like herpes but i didnt think so and i found this site and posted here to see what other people thought it could be thank you for you input
It looks like an allergic reaction... I use to work at burger king and we used alot of different sanitizers9for hands and dishes) and then antibacterial soaps...... and then the gloves had a powder in them that was causing the breakouts as well..... its probably an imbalance of moisture in your skin...if that is a factor that is causing your breakouts... u may need to ask if u can bring your own liquid soap ( thats not antibacterial or has perfume in it) and then when dealing with the bleach u may have to get the long elbow plastic gloves..depending on what your doing...
Are you wearing gloves when working with the bleach?
Looks like Contact Dermatitis.
no we dont wear gloves what can i do to get rid of it
You need to wear gloves. Why you don't, I don't know and I wouldn't advise that because this might get worse.
Try a topical over the counter corticosteroid cream.