Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

warm feeling in left leg

I have an office job where I am sitting for hours at a time.  Several times a day, I get an unusual feeling in my left leg, usually starts right above my knee and runs down to the bottom of my foot.  It feels warm inside but not to the touch.  It happens occasionally at home in the evenings as well.
You should get up and walk around every 15 mins. or so just to stretch it out.  Have you been to the Dr?  You should get this checked out.  I am new to this Med Help, this is the first time I have responed to a thread.  My co-worker has issues with his legs from sitting and he gets up and walks around and stretches to prevent clots.  Warm spots could also be restless leg syndrome maybe you should check that out.  Be well and good luck  :^)
your leg probably fell asleep due too alot of sitting during long periods of time, there is low circulation when or you feel like its startting to happen try moving your leg or stand up and walk around a bit and it will go away
No worry. I've had that before, and I am extremely athletic/healthy.