Burning and constant feeling to pee

Help. Just in the last two days I have this constant feeling like I need to urinate. Even when my bladder is empty. After I'm done peeing at the end it will burn. It's keeping me up at night. Can someone please help  I need advice
Hello there,
I can confirm the exact cause only after a complete medical history and clinical examination. Urinary tract infection, interstitial cystitis, bladder infection, urinary incontinence, an overactive bladder hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, diuretic drugs etc all can lead to a constant feeling to urinate. You need a detailed evaluation and investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen, intravenous pyelography, thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I advise you to consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated so that an accurate diagnosis can be made.
Take care and regards!
Hey there,
In August, I absolutely had a UTI and it was terrible! It started one night with the constant urge to urinate so badly that I couldn't leave the bathroom from 2 minutes without having to rush back in! Once I finished, it did sting a little, however the main annoying symptom was the constant urgency and pressure. The one thing that worked like a charm was Uricalm. I took this pill once, and it relieved my symptoms and made them from mild, to tolerable. I hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you need to!
Hey there,

You are reading content posted in the Urinary Tract Infection Community

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.