Aa
A
A
A
Close
463897 tn?1468013750

Introducing a new Community Leader

Hi,

Please join me in welcoming SherrieP as your new Community Leader for the Urogynecology Community. SherrieP has tremendous experience, background and knowledge as it relates to Urogynecology conditions, including Pelvic Organ Prolapse, and we look forward to working with her as this new community continues to improve and grow!

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
5 Responses
1128665 tn?1269273471
It is truly an honor to join forces with all of the insightful healthcare information providers at Medhelp.org. We all have one thing in common-the desire to help others help themselves. Sharing health information unites us our common desire to live our lives to the fullest capacity that we are able. The first step anyone can take to improve their  health path is realizing that information and support is available.

No one can help as much as we can help ourselves!

Sher
168348 tn?1379357075
Hi Sherrie!

This is a great community -- I'm from the MSK (Medullary Sponge Kidney) Community -- we sort of share Uro concerns sometimes .....

C~
MSK with Stones
Hi Sherrie!

I am honoured to join you in this excellent community and am obviously looking forward to working with you to spread the APOPS wings of support in the UK!

Tracey ;-)
1128665 tn?1269273471
I am so happy you have joined us at Medhelp NurseTracey and look forward you initiating an APOPS support group in the UK!
Sher
1128665 tn?1269273471
I would truly appreciate any input you can give us with uro concerns ChitChatNine! I'll be sending over a connection post to your community as soon as I get a bit more squared away!
Sher
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urogynecology Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.