Introducing a new Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming SherrieP as your new Community Leader for the Urogynecology Community. SherrieP has tremendous experience, background and knowledge as it relates to Urogynecology conditions, including Pelvic Organ Prolapse, and we look forward to working with her as this new community continues to improve and grow!

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
It is truly an honor to join forces with all of the insightful healthcare information providers at Medhelp.org. We all have one thing in common-the desire to help others help themselves. Sharing health information unites us our common desire to live our lives to the fullest capacity that we are able. The first step anyone can take to improve their  health path is realizing that information and support is available.

No one can help as much as we can help ourselves!

Sher
Hi Sherrie!

This is a great community -- I'm from the MSK (Medullary Sponge Kidney) Community -- we sort of share Uro concerns sometimes .....

C~
MSK with Stones
Hi Sherrie!

I am honoured to join you in this excellent community and am obviously looking forward to working with you to spread the APOPS wings of support in the UK!

Tracey ;-)
I am so happy you have joined us at Medhelp NurseTracey and look forward you initiating an APOPS support group in the UK!
Sher
I would truly appreciate any input you can give us with uro concerns ChitChatNine! I'll be sending over a connection post to your community as soon as I get a bit more squared away!
Sher

You are reading content posted in the Urogynecology Community