Urologic Cancers Forum

cancer?

I've had blood in my semen for the past 3 weeks. It appears as a brown colour. I started reading up on what it could be and it said testicular cancer. Is this possible? I noticed that I have some pain in my right testicle, but this was only after reading about itonline, so maybe it's due to anxiety. I have no lumps - at least none that I can feel. I am 22. I also have blurred vision for some reason, but maybe it's unrelated.
Blood in the semen is can occur with infections, cancers and many a times may just be idiopathic ( no cause found) and self limiting.

At 22 years, cancer as a cause is some what unlikely. However it is possible and you should be evaluated by a Urologist.

the prostate and seminal vesicle may need to be assessed to rule out cysts or other conditions which can cause this.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.