After passing a kidney stone why their is still pain?

I had a 4.5mm kidney stone in my left kidney and it passed out and i did two times ultrasound and doctor said their are no more stones but their is pain still in my left side in front and in my testicles and sometimes in right side also at the back..
That was a decent sized stone to pass. Many can be irregular in size/shape and have a texture that is not conducive to passing naturally (on your own). Short answer, you likely did some temporary damage when passing the stone that healed over time. I know of one person who said he felt a slight pain/sensation for about a year after passing stones. Your symptoms do not sound unique.

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community