Consistent Pain Four Months After Lithotripsy

Five months ago I had a lithotripsy treatment and ended up being taken to the hospital both hemorrhaging and in the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life.  I was kept in the hospital pretty much knocked out for a couple of days.  In January, I started feeling like I was passing another stone.  The pain is in my right abdominal area, radiating to the back and sometimes in the thigh as well.  My urologist ordered an xray and it came back as having a fragment in the ureter and a small stone in the left kidney. The doctor was going to call me back with a plan, but never did nor did I receive a response to my phone calls to him, so I went to my family practice doctor.  He ordered a CT and the CT came back negative for anything in the ureter or the right kidney.  The pain is almost constant.  Sometimes it goes down to about a 1 or 2 on a scale of 1 - 10, and other times it is at a 4 and eve sometimes a 5.  

Last week I had a pelvic ultrasound, abdominal ultrasound and an MRI, but have not received any information.  While this pain is not severe, I have had it pretty much non-stop for three months.  Anyone else experience this after lithotripsy?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community