Urology Community

Extreme Burning NO UTI

I am suffering! Since October I have had UTIs about once a month. Between the diagnosed UTIs I have burning ( sometimes severe) almost as bad as a UTI. I spend all day sitting on frozen water bottles. I have had a PAP, ct scan, and Cystoscopy ( even with the numbing stuff it was horribly painful).  There is no medical reason for this pain.  I was told to do a output diary and come back in a month... Another month of this!!!
What could my DRs be missing.  I can't imagine the rest of my life in this much pain
I have also changed my diet... No citrus, caffeine, spice.... No alcohol.  So basic foods and only water.

This discussion is related to No infection but still burning while urinating.