Frequent urination and urgent urination

I am not sure what is going on but for the last week I have been having frequent urination and now my bladder contiually feels like I have to urinate, even after I go. Sometimes when I go it is the normal amount and other times very little, but my bladder feels constantly full.
Frequent urination in adults can be due to many causes. The primary cause which needs to be excluded is of urinary tract infection. Then comes diabetes. I would advise you to get a urine examination and fasting blood sugar and Hb A1 C test done.

If diabetes is ruled out then other possibilities which need to be ruled out are interstitial cystitis, overactive bladder syndrome, neurological diseases, urinary incontinence, bladder cancer(rare) and bladder dysfunction .

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

You might have a thing called urinary tract infection which is passed on during sexual intercourse and it can be treated, so i would advice you to go and visit your doctor as soon as possible
i am 45 years female having frequent urination taking piridium urispas oxalobact 90 percent relief what should i do

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community