Urology Forum

Here is STRANGE One..Help...

OK....for the past few days I have noticed I have a small but steady "leaking" of what I think is ejaculate fluid ( seminal fluid, precum etc..).  It is right at the tip of my penis.  It is just a small amount.  I have not been having sex or masturbating...and after I urinate, it starts again.

so, what the heck?  I did some research and the only thing I could find was something about the parasympathetic nerve being weak. Is there always a supply of fluid ready to "go"?

I also have noticed that there is some minor itching under the glans, but there is no rash, bumps, infections or anything abnormal to the skin.

Thoughts?...anyone else had this?

Thanks-

MarchGuy
You can test the urine and obtain urethral swabs to rule out STDs or other infection.  

A cystoscopy can be considered to evaluate for an anatomical abnormalitiy that can lead to leakage.  

I would also consider a rectal exam to palpate the prostate for any enlargement or abnormality.

These tests can be discussed with your personal urologist.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
kevinmd_
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.