Urology Community

Incontinence and pelvic pain

Need advice. I been having pains in my lower abdomen all the way to my tailbone. also been having issues with night time wetting and day time dribbles, with pain when urinating and ejaculation. went to the doctor and she did a DRE (prostate exam) and there was some pain.

i got some antibiotics and some meds (tamsulosin) the pain when urinating is pretty much gone, but i still get ejaculatory pains, and occasional pains in the tip of my penis.

I have a urologist appointment scheduled in a month, but my GP said that the problems maybe different. I have meds to help with the pain, but i am unsure why i am having full voids at night and dribbles. i limit my water intake before bed and urinate before bed as well.

another note is during my teens and  20's i had occasional wetting problems. never drink, smoke, limited caffine and other stimulants. it went away for a good 5 years. now it has returned with all these new symptoms.

My question is, what could cause the incontinence, my GP is clueless on what is causing it