Urology Community

Is penis traction reliable?

I am 22 yrs old. I have a penis curvature (uniform and pronounced.towards my right abt 45 degrees) for as long back as i can remember.(from my teens). Could I use penis traction to try and rectify this ..

Does penis traction work? Is it safe? If so do u have any recommendations?

I had posted this question on 23rd march 2011
"My penis has a very slight curvature upwards and a relatively more towards the right(around 30 degrees) when erect (although it is quite evident  even when flaccid).. I have experienced no pain ,swelling,lumps or any other abnormalities whatsoever.. Yet,while erect ,the upper part alone(leaving the base) bends easily towards the right but not to the left ..I suspect a penile curvature at the right near the base as that part is relatively soft while erect..Please advise... "