Urology Community

Left Testicle pain

Hello im a 18 year old male and ive been experiencing some left testicle pain, when i push on the right side of my left testicle there is pain, even if i don't touch it there is a slight pain and it feels like it goes up my side non of my testicles seem swollen or no color change, can some one help thanks
The causes of testicular pain could be due to injury, testicular torsion, inflammation of testis, epididymitis, mumps, testicular tumor, hernia, varicocele, urinary stones, sexually transmitted disease. Since you are having a discharge also, STD’s and prostatic infection should be ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
i went to the doctor, the docter told me it was either varicocele or epididymitis, told me to take 3 Advil a day, it seems like its slowly getting better tho!