Urology Community
19.4k Members
Avatar universal

Neurogenic Bladder

I was diagnosed with a neurogenic bladder about 12 years ago (after the birth of my second child). I have been doing self catherization since then. I have not been seen by a urologist for a while now. Should I be seeing one for check ups? Can a neurogenic bladder be "fixed" after all this time?
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Hello anzilbunch,

I suggest that you please consult a neurologist as it is unlikely that there might be the neurogenic bladder even after 12 years. You also need to be evaluated by a urologist.

Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.