Pain From Foreskin Restoration

About a year ago, I started the process of foreskin restoration.  I fear that I may have tugged too hard on the shaft skin using the device.  Slowly I started to develop a pain in my upper groin (seems to mostly come from slightly above the testicles).  It is mostly on the left side, but occasionally also on the right.  It is usually a dull type of pain.  I stopped tugging, but a year later the pain is still present (although not as bad).  I went to the doctor, and they thought a possible hernia.  I had an ultrasound and they determined there may be a "small amount of fat pushing through."  The surgeon wouldn't do anything because if there is a hernia there, it's incredibly small and surgery could make it worse.  I'm not convinced that it's a hernia anyways.

Is there anything else this could be besides a hernia?

Thank you!
I don't know, but something similar happened to me.  Think it might be a hernia but not sure.  I definitely have a hernia on the other side though and I know tugging from that side (using TLC tugger seemed to make it worse).  Just ***** because I don't want to be circumsized and it also seems difficult to tug now :/

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community