Urology Community

Penis Scar

I recently got a bad scab on my penis head. After about 3-4 days it fell off leaving a patch of scar tissue. The tissue does not hurt, but it looks out of place from the rest of the penis. What are my options? So far I have only put lotion on it.
This scar tissue will heal on its own. You don’t have to put anything on it except for simple moisturizers. Although there are many topical treatments but at the delicate and sensitive skin of penis, it is advisable not to use these creams unless prescribed by your doctor.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.