Urology Community

Prostatitis

Hello, I have prostatitis questions. I'm not 100% sure this is what I have. Unfortunately, there is very few urologist here near where I'm located. What few urologist there is, are not helpful.

My symptoms:  

perineum discomfort, mild discomfort in right testicle only. ejaculation makes perineum and testicle pain worse. The right testicle tends to swell a little post ejaculation but goes back down in a few hours. I have tiredness/fatigue that comes and goes with this.

This has been going on for 12 months now. I have been tested for STD's and showed negative. Had been abstant from sex for a year prior to this happening. 30 days prior to this starting, I had unprotected sex with a high risk partner. (1) encounter, where we had sex twice. Vaginal only. I have been abstant from sex ever since. (12 months)

I have been put on antibiotics for this, but they do not seem to help. The only real testing the urologist have done has been a urinalysis. I really wonder if we need to do some more exact testing to figure out what kind of bacteria this is. If it is in fact prostatitis!

Any help or recommendations would be SOOO appreciated. This last year has been rough.