Urology Community

Sons Curved penis

My son is 10 and recently he was very reluctant to show me a picture he took of his penis, and it revealed a concern he has. He is circumcized and when he was six we took him in to get his urine stream corrected, It would flow straight forward with his penis pointing down, I believe thats been corrected but now he says its curves sideways and erect or not. Also the ring, from the circumcision seems quite defined and wide, compared to mine which is hardly visible. What can we do?
15-20 degree bent is absolutely normal for a penis.Nothing has to be done. But if however if the penis is bent to the left or right a lot then peyronie disease has to be ruled out. It is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. These plaques cause the penis to be bent. I would suggest a urologist’s evaluation in that case.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.