Urology Community

Unknown Severe Abdominal Pain

I've been dealing with severe right abdominal pain for 3 years now with no answers. It's so severe that I have ended up in emergency several times and just turned away. A lot of doctors I have seen just think its psychological. I've had several CT scans that show nothing. My gastroscope and colonoscopy have shown only slight redness in my small intestine.
I am 23 years old and cannot deal with this pain anymore. It is getting so bad that I can barely move and have to be in bed all day because it hurts so bad.
I don't know what to do...
Has anyone experienced anything like this?