What is the link between decolourisation of gland penis and mastrubation?

I'm 23 years old .The colour of my glans penis was fair before my 20s but now it had became darker gradually over time. Now it has somewhat similar colour to my penis skin. Do mastrubation has anything to do with this? What caused this decolourisation? Is there any remedies to regain its
Fair colour back? What should I do?
Does it hurt?  No.  So ignore it.  Your appearance will change as you age, as it already has in many ways.  I'm sure you have bigger more defined muscles and broader shoulders now than when you were younger.  Life happens.  It's not masturbation.  If everything is functioning well, stop obsessing over your penis and enjoy life.

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community