Urology Community

chastity device

Can prolonged ''edging'' in a chastity cage cause high blood pressure
It might. That would likely be really an individual response. If the person being edged has high blood pressure to start with, I'd approach this with care. Do other sexual situations cause a spike in BP? Has he been edged not in a cage? Could his BP be monitored?

Does he have other heart problems?

This is something I'd discuss with his/your doctor. You don't have to get really specific, but ask about prolonged or intense sexual activity. That should be enough of a description. :)