Urology Community

feeling the need to pee, but the not going

I'm 12, nearly 13, and I've been feeling like I need to pee. But when I go to the toilet, I can feel the urge to pee but it doesn't come out, so to speak. I have also been diagnosed with a Kidney disorder, duplex kidneys, where I have two tubes coming from both kidneys and basically two 'filters' inside both kidneys.

Should I be worried? Does it have something to do with my disorder? Please give some advise, as it is not the most comfortable feeling on the world.
In absence of any UTI, other causes which may cause such symptoms are urethral syndrome, any blockage in the flow of urine like any scar tissue, injury (as in a car wreck or bad fall), blood clots, infection, tumors in the pelvic region, and stones, infection or due to disruption of the delicate and complex system of nerves that connects the urinary tract with the brain and the nervous system.

I suggest you an immediate urologist’s evaluation to check out these possibilities and confirm the diagnosis after investigations.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing