Urology Community

i have a painful sting in the head of my penis while urinating

im 13 years old and cannot pull my foreskin back at all, not even placid. when i urinate i have a painful sting in my penises head and it seems to be in the same spot everytime. i have had a cut in my penis before and i was thinking it might have been that the cut has not 100% healed. also i  cannot clean under my foreskin because i cannot retract it simply because the opening hole is too small. so right now i have two problems. pleeaaase help me ASAP!