Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

i pee alot..could this be polyuria??? read please

for sometime now i been peeing alot..the last few weeks ive been to the er 2 times,,all they can do is check my labs that come out good..my sugar on a fast was 96...on the labs not fasting was 86..

but i measure it now..im on disability,,so i pee avg 4 Oz's ever 20-45 min till about 7pm or so.,.then it gets concentrated...my potassium and salt leves been good..no .my creatine was 1.0...sodium 140  gfr was >60...so im just peeing like 25 times aday avg out put better some days..is approx at or above 2 litters aday..i drink alot of water and gateraid to keep my electrolytes in balanced..so does this may sound like polyuria?? like i say i,ve had this along time..but just got real noticeable..my gpdocx wants a ultrasound done on my prostate  anyways,,he did a digital exam said felt ok  ,but to get a clear diagnosis  needs this...im having issues with the contraption also.....

i also put more out on certain days..like take in approx 72  output like 82..last night i took in 72 put out 40..kelp me please  thanks james
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.