Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

need some advice for a penile thrombosis

a month and the half ago I noticed a hardened vein on my penis it started at the base and ends near the head. at first it  was about 2 inches the next day it was gone then two days later it was back and it was a little bit longer. Now it runs to the head it's not the big vein on top of my penis  it's a smaller vein that runs along it. it is a little bit bigger then a toothpick at the base there is a portion that is a about a half-inch  that is a bit bigger. some days it seems to almost go away but the last two weeks it hasn't gone down and I have ceased all sexual activities.I did some research on the Internet and I believe I have all the symptoms of the thrombosis. all that I have read say it well resolve on its own and that i should take ibuprofen to help. should I take ibuprofen or aspirin since aspirin contains an anticoagulant. I know you can't take both because the ibuprofen can effect the anticoagulant effect of the aspirin. Is there anything else that I can do to help this to resolve.

any help will be greatly appreciated
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.