prostatitis

Hi, what's the best tablets to use to acute prostatitis? Thanks
Acute prostatitis is a bacterial infection of the prostate gland. Antibotics are the first line of treatment and bed rest, analgesics, stool softeners, and hydration are also required for acute prostatitis. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Hi. I am 27. I have been to a urologist on many occasions and had to spend a lot of money. I did a lot of tests. At age 20 the doc said i have a bladder infection, i used tablets and it was gone. At age 23, i went back by the doc, he said i have a kidney stone, i use tablets and it was gone, didn't get any pain, i didn't even know i pass it out. Since then i have been in an out of the doc office, he couldn't find any thing wrong with my bladder/ kidney. I continue to have this frustrating urgency to urinate all the time. So of recent, the doc did a Cystoscopy on me, because he didn't know what was causing the urgency to urinate all the time. The cystoscopy showed i have prostatitis. I used all types of tablets recommended by the doc. Floxstat was one. The last 2 he recommended was a combination of Detrusitol and bactiflox. These 2 tablets help a lot, but i still have the urgency to urinate, but not as much as i use to. I think the infection is gone, but there is still the urgency to urinate. Can anyone recommend antibiotics tablets to use? Thanks.
I cured prostatitis making drainage and massage the prostate gland devices made in RUSSIA. http://www.prostato.tk/

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community