Avatar universal

urological problem please help me.

i also have a urological problem! i cannot have sex because i dont want to have children. can you help me please!

This discussion is related to Almost 29, a few genital questions.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
is a doctor here in this forum please?
Helpful - 0
1711789 tn?1361308007
Hi there!

You or your partner could use contraceptive measures to avoid children. These may be temporary such as pills, IUDs etc for females, condoms for male; or permanent such as tubectomy/ vasectomy etc. You may consider consulting a primary care physician or a urologist for a detailed discussion before choosing the best suitable mode of contraception in your case.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community

Top Urology Answerers
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.