Can i show you a picture ?if  yes how or the direct messages
Modesta.***@****
Modesta.***@****
What is your email address
Iv had these problems for a couple of years now. When having sex or even swjmming or even just walki g or sitting where I intake air into my vagina.

Can this cause permanent damage?  

Its really hurting me now and kills the mood for me completely.

Even though my partner finds it so bloody amusing, I really don't share his amusement.  

It upsets me hugely.  

He sometimes pushes air in on purpose for his amusement.

But you see after having 4 kids I thought It might be the reason that im taking in air and that it might have been the reason for this to be happening.

But sometimes he gets upset as somedays it takes forever for my vagina to soften for him to penatrate and its awkward to have sex.

I either dry out quickly or I get so lubricated that I feel nothing and become numb.

Im embarrassed to speak to my doctor.

He's male and I find my sexual personal circumstances a embarrassment to talk about.

Iv not even told my partner how much this distresses me.

You are reading content posted in the Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum